Sunday, March 18, 2012

Guest Bloggers WANTED

Good morning, all!

***WANTED***
Guest Bloggers
for posts
Week of 4/13 - 4/21

Now, don't worry.  I'm just taking a break that week.  Getting some deep spring cleaning and much needed organization done around the house, studying, and most importantly developing some more projects for the blog. While I'm buried in my linen closet, I need some folks to help hold down the fort.  Here are the specifics:
  • gluten free recipes - two needed; must be simple and easy to make, with easily attainable ingredients (posted 4/13 and 4/20)
  • Tea for Tuesday - tea/coffee related post, can be a gluten free recipe (see above) or a craft; craft can be anything, but should be beginner level and preferably be made with materials found around the home or easily attainable for a reasonable price (posted 4/17)
  • One Yard Wednesday - sewing or craft using 1 yard or less of fabric; beginner level and preferably using pieces of fabric someone would have in their stash (posted 4/18)
  • Crocheting and/or knitting - two needed; I'm sure by now you get the picture of what I'm looking for (posted 4/14 and 4/21)
  • Any other craft - do I sound like a broken record yet? (posted 4/16)
  • Any other homemaking - two needed (posted 4/15 and 4/19)


Some other important deets:  You can use a post that you've previously used or something new, but please leave a two week gap between posting on your blog and on mine.  Please tell us a little bit about you and your blog, and put in a link or two.  Also, submissions should be in html format and submitted by 4/4.  I reserve the right to reject any material I feel does not meet my standards.

Thanks for your consideration.  Feel free to pass on to your blogger friends.  If you are interested, please contact me at the email address listed on the Contact Me page.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How generous of you to open your blog up to guest bloggers. I'll have to look at previous post or rack my brain for future posts and see what I could submit.

    I'm coming to you from the sweet comment you left on my blog. I am your newest follower!

    amy @ whilewearingheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete